Scholarships to the 2012 Carbon Farming Course
Did you know about the upcoming Carbon Farming Course near NYC? It's a series of workshops in Regenerative Agriculture taking place just outside of New York City from January 17 - February 5th, 2012. There is an incredible lineup of teachers and topics, including Joel Salatin, Wes Jackson, Elaine Ingham, Darren Doherty, Dave Jacke, and more.
- Jan 17-19: Holistic Management: Dr. Ann Adams, Holistic Management International
- Jan 20-22: Keyline Farming: Darren Doherty, Regen Ag
- Jan 24-26: Perennial Agriculture: Dr. Wes Jackson, The Land Institute & Dave Jacke, Edible Forest Gardens
- Jan 27-29: Tree Crops & Agroforestry: Eric Toensmeier, Perennial Solutions
- Jan 31 - Feb 1: Living Soils: Dr. Elaine Ingham, Soil Foodweb International
- Feb 3: BioChar Colloquium: Jason Aramburu, Re:Char, Northeast Biochar, & many more!
- Feb 4: Financing Regenerative Agriculture Conference
- Feb 5: Local Food Systems: Joel Salatin, Polyface Farms