← Back to news feed

jam kitchen, 20-c commercial kitchen

Posted: December 8 2009

Hey young farmers.
Did you know that you can get federally guaranteed loans to start up commercial processing kitchens.
Yes.  You can get money to start a legal kitchen to make jam, syrup, sausage, pate, dried herbs etc.
And the money comes from the Farm Bill
To learn more about the "Value added producer loan" check out the Grassroots Guide to the Farm Bill: