scope the slow money process at the expo in santa rosa
- Smartgardener.com – Online Organic Garden Management Software
- Tara Firma Farms – Sonoma County Meat & Vegetable CSA
- The Farmer's Wife/Nana Mae Organics - Plans for Sonoma grown artisanal apple cannery & retail
- Credibles - Fund your favorite food businesses by pre-paying your purchases.
- SoW - Heirloom Fruit & Vegetable Juice Drinks & Flights
- Dig Deep Farms – Alameda County Deputy Sheriff League builds network of urban farms & CSA to support community.
- True Grass Farms – Sonoma County Kobe Beef, Rabbit & Charcuterie
- CAMFoodworks - North Bay Artisanal, Organic Co-Packer
The 2nd Annual National Heirloom Exposition will be held from September 11-13 at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds in Santa Rosa (1350 Bennett Valley Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95404). The Expo is open 11am – 9 pm. Tickets are $10 per day and $25 for a three-day pass. Kids under 17 get in FREE! To buy tickets in advance: http://www.etix.com/ticket/online/venueSearch.jsp?venue_id=8164