Euro Gusto & Terra Madre Young Europeans
An opportunity to rethink the future of food in Europe.
France - This new international Slow Food event is being held from November 27 to 30 in Tours, in the heart of the Loire Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
At Euro Gusto you will find a host of attractions…
- The French and European market presenting hundreds of producers of high quality artisan food, selected according to Slow Food principles of good, clean and fair.
- Slow Food’s traditional Taste Workshops offering visitors an opportunity to discover and savor high class foods matched with great wines.
- The Slow Food Presidia market, featuring endangered products and traditions which are now protected and promoted by Slow Food.
- The Enoteca, with hundreds of European wines
- A learning area with special events for children to explore the taste, appearance and aroma of good, clean and fair food.
Terra Madre Young Europeans is being held simultaneously with Eurogusto. This side event will bring together young people from the Slow Food and Terra Madre network who working to construct a different model of food production and are defending the right to reclaim healthy, local and good food. There meating will focus on the need for greater awareness among farmers, more artisans who respect the need for quality and greater diversity in our fields and on our plates.