Women in Sustainable Agriculture Conference-- Registration Open!
2010 Women in Sustainable Agriculture Conference
November 1-3, 2010 at the Lake Morey Resort, Fairlee, VT
Bringing together farmers, ranchers, educators, agricultural service providers and activists to:
- build production and business skills
- share educational and organizational strategies
- forge new connections that support farm women in the Northeast.
- Farm-based workshops and tours
- Intensive skill building sessions
- Engaging speakers and practical workshops
- Small-group, roundtable discussions with other farmers
- Locally grown food that showcases the bounty of the season.
Registration opens September 7. Fees will range between $100 and $150, depending on the conference options you select. Early registration discounts are available through September 30. Sign up to receive email updates about the conference at http://www.uvm.edu/wagn/?Page=conference/updates.html&SM=conference/sub-menu.html.
Questions: Please email [email protected].