growing cities screenings!
Calling all greenhorns, sustainable farmers, and local food groups...
BRING THE INSPIRATION OF GROWING CITIES TO YOUR COMMUNITY!
From rooftop farmers to backyard beekeepers, Americans are growing food like never before. A new documentary film, Growing Cities, tells the inspiring stories of these urban farmers, food justice advocates, and everyday city-dwellers who are challenging the way this country feeds itself.
• Spark conversation and raise awareness about local food and urban farming issues
• Gain support for a new or existing local farm, food justice, or sustainable farming initiative
• Energize an event, workshop, panel discussion, or conference
HOW IT WORKS Local groups pick a date and venue for an action-oriented screening and post-film discussion; apply for public viewing rights at growingcitiesmovie.com/screenings/Host a Screening (a modest license fee is required); and promote the screening to your community. Host organizations receive:
• First-run GROWING CITIES DVD (with bonus features)
• Publicity materials and discussion guide
• Rights to use the film to promote local action and fundraising (You keep 100% of proceeds)
• Promotion of your event on the Growing Cities website and social media
Mention you are a greenhorn and receive 10% off the screening license fee!