Below you will find information on short courses offered at Southern SAWG’s previous annual conference. If these presentations pique your interest, then you should consider attending Southern SAWG’s upcoming Practical Tools and Solutions for Sustaining Family Farms Conference.
This annual conference offers the opportunity to participate in workshops led by experienced farmers, connect with technical assistance and resource providers, and get the latest information and tools to improve the success of your farm operation.
- Management Intensive Grazing
- Organic Vegetable Production and Marketing
- Cut Flower Production and Marketing
- Goat Production and Marketing
- Pastured Turkey Production and Marketing
- Pastured Broiler Production and Marketing
- Seed Saving
- Pricing and Profits: Making the Right Decisions for Small-Scale Farmers